OK, here's the list I promised. Feel free to contact me with any questions, this isn't a complete list and I will add to it as we get more responses.
These are mostly JUST candidates that have publicly supported Wolf PAC's call for an amendment convention, or opponents of those who voted against us, so the Democrat districts will favor incumbents and none of the senators got to vote. Most of these guys voted party line, some were brave enough to cross, and we've had conservative senators express support. Getting big money out of politics is a bipartisan issue that spans 96% of the population and is the FIRST thing we have to fix.
As far as NATIONAL candidates go, I suggest the DRIP policy (Don't reelect incumbent politicians).
US Senate: running against Murray is fellow Wolf PAC volunteer Phil Cornell, a self-proclaimed Berniecrat. Jeremy Teuton is also supportive.
- Stafne (Berniecrat), Storms -Spoke to personally
- David McDevitt (Berniecrat), Moeller (voted for HJM4000)
- Sorry, i got nuthin, don't vote for the incumbent.
- Joe Pakootas, Dave Wilson -says he is supportive as well.
- Walkinshaw, Jayapal -Both voted for HJM4000
- Daniel Smith
Superintendant: CHRIS REYKDAHL! He went out of his way to support us and put a LOT of effort into HJM4000.
Governor: O'Rourke -Supportive of issue. This one's important, do your reading on gubernatorial candidates please.
Lt. Governor: Cyrus Habib I LOVE Steve Hobbs, but Habib actively supported us in committee
Treasurer: Marko Liias. If you lean conservative I've also spoken with Waite, who says he is supportive, an aussie with a lot of experience.
- Moscoso, Stanford, Wright
- Hoffman -opponent voted against, Maynes or Downes -again, opponent
- Andy Billig Co-sponsored SJM8015, Ricelli, Ormsby -voted in favor
- Scott Stucker
- Chad Magendanz-bravely crossed party lines to speak up and support HJM4000 during the house vote and offered to co-sponsor. Mullet also says he's supportive but never had the chance to vote for us.
- Shar Lichty -Opponent vehemently against us for BS reasons
- Foster -opponent voted against
- Jansons, Cooper, Simmons -Opponent voted against
- Jennifer Goulet PLEASE. Her(and our) opponent bragged about taking Koch money and is an embarrassment to the district. Having Roemer win the primary wouldn't hurt.
- Homola-Expressed support, Brevoort -Supportive, Scott -Opponent voted against
- Wyss, Maher,
- Palmer, Adams
- Kearby or Cooper, opponent voted against
- Espinoza or Downing, opponent voted against
- Rob Frisina Wolf PAC volunteer in a tought Primary race
- Ann Rivers -Offered to cosponsor, has been very helpful and supports the article V route. Holt -refuses to take big money, walks the walk, Oberg
- Dean Takko Sponsored SJM8015, generous with his time and was a big help. Purcell- fighting for CFR since '96. Rosetti-Voted yes, Blake -voted yes
- Everyone unopposed
- Peterson, Ortiz-Self
- Hunt- Voted in favor
- Christine Rolfes Co-sponsor, Appleton- Voted for, but not receptive to constituents
- Ramsy, Van De Wege
- Chatterton, Mecklenberg -Say it's one of the main reasons they're running. Zeiger: Voted against last session, but is expressing support for the idea and wants to revisit it.
- Matias -Wolf-PAC member, Spitzer-Opponent voted against
- Sawyer, Kirby
- Linda Kochmar -Bravely crossed party lines to support HJM4000
- Frostad -opponent voted against,
- Ryu, Kagi, Irwin
- Orwall -Co-sponsor, Gregerson
- Cody or Kolding- opponent voted against, Fitzgibbon
- Patti, Bowling -opponents voted against
- Noel Frame spoke out for HJM4000, though running unopposed, thought I'd mention it.
- Santos, Pettigrew
- Linda Wright, Koster (doesn't support publically funded elections, but wants corporate, union and foreign money out), Metcalf supports campaign finance but didn't get back to me on an amendment. Pearson is running unopposed and is still on the fence, but he has been generous with his time in talking to volunteers and constituents.
- Ranker, Lytton, Morris
- Senn, Clibborn
- Karlberg, LaClair, Lamont, Burns, Dickson, Atwood -Opponents voted against
- Nicloe Macri -Endorsed by opponent, WP volunteer
- Lovick -voted for resolution, Muller
- Pollet, Farrell -co-sponsors
- Valentine, Sullivan
- Kuderer, McBride
- Kaitlyn Beck, Alicia Topper, Dave McDevitt
- Current Location:Washington State